Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New Releases for May are Out!



Click on the “New Releases” cloud to see all the upcoming YA releases for May!

The new releases for March are up! Guess who’s excited??

Well, I guess those two are. Draco probably can't wait for COLS and more Jace (his role model). 
I am renaming “This Month’s New Releases” to “The Month of Awesome and Amazing Releases.” While the title is lacking in originality, it fits so well. With Insurgent, City of Lost Souls, Until I Die, Endure, Taken by Storm, and so many more being released in the SAME MONTH, I have no idea what to do with myself. I literally want to read half the books coming out, so I do not foresee much rest/sleep time in my future. However, I am sure it will completely worth it! What books are you looking forward to reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...